How to make feed for specific product type (Simple, Parent and Child)
If you want to make feed for specific product types or want to remove specific product types such as Variable, Grouped or Simple product, you can have it with Woo Feed Pro.
The product types supported by our plugin are:
simple, variable, variation, grouped, external, composite, bundle, yith_bundle, yith-composite
In order to make feed for specific Product Type, follow these easy steps:
- Go to your product feed on Woo Feed.
- Scroll down to the Feed Config section.
- Right next to Feed Config, you will find the Advanced Filter section.
- In the advanced filter section, you can add filtering conditions. Filtering conditions work individually or together. Individual filtering will add every product matching the filtering condition while Together will add only those which match all of the conditions.
- To make feed for specific product types, you will have to select individual filtering. Such as, in order to remove the variable product from the feed, filter settings will be,
Attributes: Product Type Condition: not equal Value: variable
- To remove grouped products from the feed, filter settings will be, Attributes: Product Type Condition: not equal Value: grouped
- To make feed only for simple products, filter settings will be, Attributes: Product Type Condition: equal Value: simple.