What is a Dynamic Attribute?
Dynamic attribute -The Attribute, that can return values depends on conditions or value of another attribute. This functionality is only available into Premium Plugin .
To create a new dynamic attribute, follow these steps:
- Go to WOO FEED > Manage Attributes. Press button Add Attribute.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Attribute Name – the name of the dynamic attribute
- Attribute Code – code of the dynamic attribute. You will see this code when you select this dynamic attribute in the templates.
- Press Add Condition button
- Select attribute at the left corner
- Select condition
- input condition value
- Select Output Type:
- Attribute – allows to return attribute values for the specified conditions.
- Pattern – input patterns allow using for output values attributes with PHP functions.
- Select attribute or input pattern at Output Value – when the condition is true, the dynamic attribute will return this value.
- Set Default value – sets output value for the attribute, which is not described in the conditions of the dynamic attribute. If any condition is false, the dynamic attribute will return this value.
- Press button Save.
These settings you can read this way:
If Condition is TRUE, then this attribute will have next Output Value. If any of the conditions are TRUE, the attribute will have Default Value.