We’re a forward-thinking WordPress plugin development company in Bangladesh. We are in need of a content writer to join our team. The talented individual will be responsible but not limited to developing content, such as blog posts, social articles, landing page content, and additional marketing content (email copy, etc.). To be successful in this role, the writer must be capable of performing basic research when needed and have the ability to craft engaging content that is industry-specific and tailored to reach targeted audiences.
- In-tune with and open to learning more about our overall content marketing efforts to help us provide the best productivity content for our audience.
- Produce well-researched content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media posts.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publications.
- Understanding of grammatical rules and how to construct clear sentences and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Assist with email campaigns.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finish tasks within deadlines.
- Works independently and manages multiple initiatives simultaneously and ensures the successful completion of each under tight deadlines.
It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Reddit, Quora & other social media platforms & forums.
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of WordPress & WooCommerce.
- Experienced in doing research using multiple sources.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Competitive salary package.
- Excellent career growth & learning opportunity.
- Safe & healthy work environment.
- Fully subsidized lunch.
- Unlimited tea, coffee & snacks.
- Weekly 2 holidays.
- Yearly 2 festival bonus.
- Office Time: 9 AM – 6 PM (including 1-hour lunch break)
Drop your CV to [email protected]
To get an inside look into our office and culture, explore: https://webappick.com/career/