- Extensively WordPress theme development & customization.
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks/Database and its APIs including REST.
- Design and implement new features and functionality, knowledgeable about WP custom post type, custom taxonomy, custom Meta box & gutenberg block development.
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, AJAX and JSON.
- Version control experience (GIT).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- WooCommerce and other plugins customization.
- WordPress speed optimization and caching implementation.
- Ensuring 100% mobile-friendly website with high page speed.
- Skilled in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Professional, experienced and expert in Adobe XD, Figma or other UI mockup tool.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- WordPress Theme Development.
- Add new features to the existing theme.
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are intelligent, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
- 3 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Software Company
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with US-based clients/customers/stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in WordPress theme development.
- Strong communication with both technical and business teams in English.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- World-class work environment
- Unlimited tea, coffee & snacks
- Other benefits as per company policy.
Send your CV: [email protected]