- Proven Software Development and Web Application experience
- Strong OOP foundation and knowledge of common Design Patterns (SOLID)
- Passion for writing beautiful and clean code
- Code optimization and performance improvements skills
- Ability to implement features with TDD approach.
- Very positive attitude to Research and Development
- Ability to think out of the box, problem-solving skills
- Online Portfolio or example of live work is MUST.
- Deep understanding of SOA and SaaS architecture.
- Experience in architecting cloud-based web service/microservices backend infrastructures like AWS/Digital Ocean.
- Prior experience in designing and implementing databases for web services with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Competent with revision control systems (Git), code optimization and performance improvements.
- Linux hosting environment, and shell command-line familiarity.
- Familiar/involved with open source projects.
- Ability to work with Web Server: Apache, Nginx, Cache Server: Redis, Varnish, Source Control: Git, Bitbucket Project Management: Jira.
- Sense of humor
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super-FAST
- Freelancers are not encouraged to apply.
- WordPress Plugin Development.
- Add new features to the existing plugin.
- Restructure existing plugin with SOLID design pattern.
- Providing technical guidance and assistance to other developers.
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are intelligent, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- PHP (OOP), Software Architect, Software design pattern, Software Development, WordPress Plugin Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Software Company
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with US-based clients/customers/stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in a leading technical role, preferably software architect.
- Strong communication with both technical and business teams in English.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- World-class work environment
- Unlimited tea, coffee & snacks
- Other benefits as per company policy.
Send your CV: [email protected]