How to create Multi-currency feeds with different Currency switcher plugins?>
If you want to create a feed with different currencies, you can create the feed easily with our CTX Feed plugin. This plugin is compatible with some WordPress multi-currency plugins, and this feature is only available in the premium version of the CTX Feed plugin.
Creating Feed with CURCY – Multi-Currency for WooCommerce plugin
First, you need to install this plugin on your WordPress site. Now you can follow the below steps.
- Go to Dashboard > Multi-Currency menu.
- Click the General Tab > Go to Currency Options > To add your currency, click the Add Currency Button.
For example, I have added USD and BDT and added the conversion rate.
- To create a multi-currency feed, go to CTX Feed > Make Feed
- Now you need to clear the cache files. The Clear Cache button is on the right side of the Content Settings section.
- Select your currency from the Currency*
- If you want to create separate product links for different currencies, find the Product URL [link] attribute from your feed and add this as the suffix – &wmc-currency=BDT
If you’re using Currency Switcher for WooCommerce by Aelia you need to add this Suffix along with the Products URL(link) attribute: ?aelia_cs_currency=BDT
Note: use your converted currency instead of BDT.
- And if you have filled all the required fields of your feed, you can click the Generate and Update Feed button.
We hope this documentation helped you to create a feed with different currencies by using CTX Feed Pro Plugin.