How to manage feeds?
To manage feeds go to WOO FEED > Manage Feeds.
See the feed management view below. All the points are described in the bottom of the image.
- If you want to generate feed automatically then set the interval. The default interval is 1 Hour. See How to Setup Cron for WordPress.
- To Edit a feed hover on this section. The Editlink will appear below the feed name. Feed file will save as filename.type format. Path to feed files is [wordpress root]/wp-content/uploads/woo-feed/[provider]/[type]/filename.type
- Similarly to Delete a feed hover on this section. Delete link will appear below the feed name after hovering.
- You can Duplicate a feed the same way by hovering on this section. The duplicate link will appear below the feed name.
- The Provider is the name of your merchant or the feed template. The provider can be selected when the feed is being created.
- Type is the file type of that feed. There are 3 types of feed files which are: XML, CSV, and TXT.
- This is your Feed URL. Some merchants support HTTP feed access. You have to set this Feed URL into the merchant center to access your feed via URL.
- This section shows the Date and time of which your feed was last updated. If you haven’t yet updated it, it will show the date and time of creating the feed.
- This is a button to view the feed. After clicking on the view button it will open the feed file into a new window. You can view the feed file which is saved as the last update.
- This is a button to Regenerate the feed. After clicking the Regenerate button it will update the feed and the button will be disabled until the feed update is completed. Do not go to another page or reload the page until the feed update complete.
- This is a button to Download the feed. After clicking the Download button it will let you download the feed file and save from your browser.
- There is a Check Box and a Toggle Button. The Toggle Button will toggle Auto Update of your feed On/Off. The Check Box will let you select multiple feeds and apply Bulk Actions such as deleting them.