Everything you need to know about WooCommerce Social Login Plugins
In this era of technology and social networking, you don’t see a person without a social media account very often. Almost everyone has at least one if not more social media account on platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked In, etc. Having multiple accounts on different social media platforms helps you get more social recognition within the community indeed. But soon, it becomes a major headache for the users to maintain multiple accounts on every social media platform. This is where WooCommerce Social Login plugins come in handy.
Fortunately for us, the WordPress community has introduced social media login feature. This feature is already famous for being used in many websites and mobile applications, such as SoundCloud, Uber, etc. It helps us log in to any WordPress website from any social media account. Here we will emphasize more on WooCommerce – an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress, and its integration with social login plugins.
To integrate social media account with WooCommerce, Social Login Plugin plays a significant role in the process. This is exactly what we will describe throughout the article along with several other plugins and their unique features.
WooCommerce Social Log-in: What is it?
Let’s talk about what is WooCommerce social login, and how it works with WooCommerce. By enabling the WooCommerce social login plugin, you can allow the customers to register, log in, or checkout using their existing information from social accounts, i.e., Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
The process makes the registration/login process easier for consumers and has several advantages for site owners. It lets you collect more precise information about your users, such as their verified email address and location.
Benefits of WooCommerce Social Log-in
WooCommerce social log-in is beneficial for so many different reasons. Here we’ve handpicked a few reasons that we found the most important among them:
- Users don’t have to give detailed information every time they create a new account.
- The process saves them from the hassle of remembering their password.
- It makes the login process simpler and more accessible.
- Decrease the amount of failed login attempts.
- The site owner gets more detailed and accurate information about the users.
Some Additional Benefits:
Now, if you think that’s all the benefits you’ll get from WooCommerce social login, then you’re far from right. These are some of the benefits you’ll get while logging in to your WooCommerce site. We still didn’t talk about the advantages you’ll get from WooCommerce Social Login during checkout. Let’s talk about that, shall we?
- Faster Checkout: Checkout via WooCommerce social login is much faster and more efficient than the conventional checkout process. WooCommerce Social Login Plugin gathers all the necessary information from your social media account and fetches them directly to the checkout procedure. Not only it saves a lot of time (at least 10 minutes) and reduces the hassle of the user, but the site owner also gets his payment faster.
- Faster Sign-up & Login: Customers have to search for their login credentials during the conventional checkout process, making the checkout process lengthier. With the help of the WooCommerce Social Login Plugin, you can shorten up the entire login process with just one click. Of course, you don’t want your customers to change their minds and not buy products from your site because of a lengthy checkout process with login credentials. Do you?
- Reduction of Abandonment: Statistics show that 58.6% of consumers abandon their cart because they do Window shopping or compare prices. According to the Baymard Institute research, the remaining 41.4% of people who have abandoned their cart have a very different reason. 37% of them said they weren’t interested in creating an account. Another 28% said they abandoned their cart due to the long and complicated checkout process.
At this point, I think you can already guess the solutions to those couple of issues above. You guessed it right! A simple installation of the WooCommerce Social Login Plugin can do the trick for you.
- Plenty of Satisfied Customers: Considering all the points above, this is pretty much clear that WooCommerce Social Login Plugin can be highly beneficial to the consumers and the site owners. As a result, you’ll get plenty of satisfied and happy consumers with some pleased e-commerce site owners.
Top 7 WooCommerce Social Login Plugins (2021)
If you’re a WooCommerce business owner, your priority should be to offer the best experience for your customers. To do so, making the registration and login process faster and smoother could mean more long-term commitments from your customers. And up until this point, we all know how we can log in through a customer’s social media account with the help of WooCommerce Social Login Plugins.
The registration and login process via WooCommerce Social Login Plugin generally makes a customer much happier and more satisfied as it’s a one-click process. It saves you from the trouble of remembering one more login credential. Here, we recommend to you 7 of my favorite WooCommerce Social Login Plugins that we have handpicked after a month of research. So, let’s get started!!!
1. WooCommerce Social Login by SkyVerge
WooCommerce Social Login Plugin by SkyVerge is one of the best social login plugins ever. It makes sure your customers can get to your site from any of their favored social media accounts. This plugin supports Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, VK, and many other popular social media accounts. It ensures your customers can simply use their login credentials from any of these platforms so that they don’t have to create a new one.
Moreover, the existing customers will be able to connect to their social media account as well. WooCommerce Social Login Plugin can also provide you with reports related to social media linking.
- A great assistant for the customers to log in to your WooCommerce store with their social media accounts.
- Connect easily to Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, VK, and many more.
- One-click login, purchase, and checkout options.
- More secured login and generates better conversion rate
- More detailed information about social login and transactions of purchased products.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Product Reviews Plugin.
The yearly subscription fee of this plugin for one site is $79. But what we like most about this plugin is that the developers are so confident that they are giving a 30-day money-back guarantee on their plugin. So if any customer is dissatisfied with the plugin, they can claim a refund within 30 days of purchase. And the company will give their customer a 100% refund without asking a single question.
Requirements, Installation Procedure, Setup & Configuration:
If you want to know the detailed step-by-step procedures about the installation, setup, and configuration of WooCommerce Social Login, you must visit the WooCommerce Social Login website, developed by SkyVerge.
2. WordPress Social Login by Mini Orange:
By using this social login by Mini Orange, customers can log in, perform social share, and comment using their social media account like Facebook, Google, Linked In, Twitter, Apple, Discord, Twitch, Line, Wechat, and 40 other available apps. It is also compatible with other advanced plugins like WooCommerce, BuddyPress, MailChimp, Paid Memberships Pro, Ultimate Member, and applications like Discord & Hubspot.
The free version of Social Login by Mini Orange gives you plenty of options to customize your login icons, as well as the ability for administrators to give WordPress user roles (including custom user roles) to new registrants automatically. The plugin also has Standard and Premium paid plans for its social sharing. It gives you more features and allows you to have greater control over your login process.
Key Features (Free Version):
- Social Login with Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linked In, Amazon, Yahoo, Windows Live, etc.
- One-click login option to the site.
- Display social login icon anywhere on your site.
- Maintaining safe and secured authorization and authentication protocols during login.
- Auto-sync user data from multiple social media account.
- Redirect users to the page they desire after the user login.
- Assign WordPress role to the user during registration through social login.
- Setup social login application with App ID and App Secret for the users’ social media account.
- 24/7 customer support through email and in-plugin support.
There are so many more features this plugin has that are given in detail on their website. Tons of features are available in this plugin’s paid/premium version, which the free version doesn’t have. To know more about its premium features in detail, you can visit their page miniOrange Social Login from the official WordPress website.
Installation Procedures, Setup & Configuration:
To know about the in-depth procedures about the installation, setup, and configuration of this fantastic plugin, you should look at the installation guide from their official miniOrange website.
3. YITH WooCommerce Social Login:
YITH WooCommerce Social Login is another excellent and easy-to-use social login plugin that we strongly recommend. It allows users to register and log in with their social media accounts. It saves the customers a lot of time filling out forms and entering personal information before purchasing.
When your customer enters your store using their social media account, their accounts get linked to your store. It enables you to target them more effectively with your marketing campaigns. YITH WooCommerce social login can link 12 social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc. Overall, it helps you enhance the conversion rate and make the checkout process faster.
- Your customers can easily link their social media account i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google, GitHub, Windows Live, Tumblr, VK, Linked In, Yahoo, Foursquare, etc. for registration and login.
- Customize where people are redirected after logging in.
- Support of shortcode for the convenience of placing social media icons.
- Customers get the option to manage multiple social media accounts from their respective account pages.
- Compatible with WPML.
The yearly subscription fee of this plugin for one site is €79.99 ($93.86). Just like the WooCommerce Social Login Plugin by SkyVerge, this plugin also gives a 30-day money-back guarantee on their plugin. If any customer is discontent with their plugins, the company will give you a 100% refund without asking a question.
We would like to recommend you to visit the website YITH WooCommerce Social Login that contains the installation process, setup, and configuration of this awesome plugin.
4. Super Socializer
Super Socializer is a must-recommended social login plugin on the list. The best thing about this plugin is it’s free of cost, easy-to-use, and most importantly, a multipurpose social media plugin. Not only has it got a social login feature, but also it offers you to integrate social media sites on your comment box. When your customers register on your website via Super Socializer Plugin, their profile data is automatically saved in your blog’s database. It allows you to communicate with your customers later on.
The Super Socializer plugin supports a total number of 7 social networking sites. It lets you customize different aspects of its mobile-responsive login page elements. It also adds specialized buttons and integrates with BuddyPress, bbPress, and WooCommerce.
- Compatible with PHP 8, Gutenberg Editor, MyCRED, AMP, BuddyPress, bbPress, and WooCommerce.
- Easy one-click login from a total number of 7 different social networking platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Auto-sync from a customer’s social media profile with their store profile.
- Displayable social sharing buttons for products from WooCommerce.
- No manual approval is needed for customer’s comments who are already logged in to their social media accounts.
- Excellent 24/7 customer support, which is also one of the quickest in the market.
These are the primary features Super Socializer plugin has. It also has other features, which you can easily reveal as you go along. If you want to know more about this plugin’s features, the installation process, plugin setup, and configuration, we insist you have a look at the Super Socializer page from the official WordPress website.
5. Nextend Social Login
Nextend Social Login is another free option to integrate social login to your WordPress website. It is the most downloaded WordPress social login plugin with well over 300,000 downloads. However, to make Nextend Social Login work with your WooCommerce store, you need to add on WooCommerce. After the add-on, your customer will be able to log in to your WooCommerce website through their social media account such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. The login page can be customized to match your site’s branding.
Moreover, the users can use their social media profile photos on your WooCommerce website. It has some powerful customization options to change the appearance and placement of social login buttons. Nextend Social Login also comes with a premium version with plenty of premium features, including additional login screen layouts, integration with WooCommerce, and login options from Amazon, Linked In, Yahoo, and others.
- Supports so many different social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Customers will be able to connect their social media accounts to their WooCommerce profile.
- Displays a social login form on your WordPress website.
- For social media log in, your can request usernames and email ids separately.
- Option to customize the appearance of the login buttons according to your preference.
- Option to disable social media login based on the user’s role.
- Plenty of documentation.
- 24/7 premium support.
To know more about Nextend Social Login, we urge you to go to the official website of Nextend Social Login.
And if you want to know about the installation process, configuration, and the benefits, which this plugin offers, we recommend you read the following article – WooCommerce Social Login from the official website of Nextend.
6. Social Login – WordPress/WooCommerce Plugin by WP Web
Social Login – WordPress/WooCommerce Plugin by WP Web lets users log in and checkout with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VK.com, Amazon, PayPal, Line, Apple and login with Email.
It’s a proven fact that the easier it is to create an account during checkout, the more likely they get the chance to complete their purchase. This plugin extension makes the WooCommerce checkout process even easier for the customers.
- Registration with just one click.
- Supports many popular social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), PayPal, Amazon, Line, Apple, and log in with Email.
- Works with WooCommerce, BuddyPress, bbPress, and PeepSo flawlessly.
- It makes account access and checkout easy and seamless for the customers.
- Reduce the chances of repetitive purchases.
- Website security improvement, and thus trust in the website increases in the process.
- Send user’s account details to their email address.
- Auto integration during checkout.
- Inclusion of shortcode.
These are simply some of the essential features of this plugin. But there are so many other features it has to offer. To know more about all the features that come with the plugin, we urge you to go through the following documentation – WooCommerce Social Login Setup Docs.
7. Social Login Pro for WooCommerce
Social Login Pro for WooCommerce is my last but not least recommended social login plugin for WooCommerce. It allows customers to access the website using their social media login credentials quickly. This plugin works almost like the plugin we discussed initially, called WooCommerce Social Login by SkyVerge, with some minor feature upgrades. With this plugin, your customers can log in to your website using the following social media account:
- Windows Live
- VKontakte (VK.com)
So, instead of creating a new user account, the customer can use their login credentials from the above social media platform and log in with just one click.
Social Login Pro for WooCommerce is not a free plugin. It will cost you $49 per year for a single site subscription. However, the good news is you’ll get a 30 days money-back guarantee. So, if you don’t like the plugin, you can claim cashback within 30 days of the purchase. And they will give you a 100% refund without question.
- Straightforward and quick login process using social credentials.
- Better security and more personalization options for the customers.
- Increasing conversion rates
- Blazing fast, one-click checkout process.
We would like you to visit this page Social Login Pro for WooCommerce for a better understanding of this plugin.
If you have managed to come up to this point, I think you already know almost everything necessary about WooCommerce Social Login Plugins. Throughout this blog, we’ve explained what social login plugin is, how it works and benefits us, 7 of our highly recommended social login plugins, and their unique features in-depth.
Let’s assume you already have a WooCommerce website or planning to open up one. Now, I’d like to ask you which social login plugins you will use for your website? And why? Let me know in the comment section down below. Don’t hesitate to comment even if your answered plugin doesn’t fall under my recommended list. We highly appreciate your efforts to get along with this blog and every comment from you all.