What is Rakuten Marketing?
Rakuten Marketing is an affiliate market service provider. The company is the largest wage earner for affiliate marketing networks on the internet. Rakuten Link share is now Rakuten Affiliate Network. The company was started in the year 1996 by Stephen Messer and Heidi Messer.
In 2005, Rakuten received Link to share for $425 million, making Link share an owned division of Rakuten, a shopping portal. Link share was later rebounded to Rakuten Affiliate Network in 2014. The network was ranked #1 by mThink for the 6th year in a row.
How does it work?
The benefit of working for a global organization like Rakuten Marketing is the opportunity to work with talented and knowledge-based colleagues, publishers, and advertisers worldwide.
Marketing in today’s world is complicated. Managing all consumer touchpoints requires working with vendors who can make it challenging at times. With the ever-evolving and ever-expanding technology landscape, consumers of today have no outer limit. All this makes it fantastic for brands.
The mission is to empower the clients with solutions beyond the expectation of superior technology and service to consumer-centric insights.
With so many offices worldwide, the global marketing services include search, mobile, affiliate, display, and attribution. The merger of Link share, Paid Search, Media Forge, Pop shops, DC Storm under Rakuten Affiliate Network meant offering the highest level of services combined with simplifying what has become increasingly sophisticated marketing space.
At Rakuten Marketing, transparency is vital. That’s why many clients have access to Omni-channel Cadence Essential at no extra cost. The platform provides cross-channel sights allowing the advertisers to value the actual accomplishment of their marketing by
- Understanding how the channels appear in the journey.
- Allowing channels to compare poetry.
- Understanding how the campaigns contribute to the conversion.
- Understanding the flexible logic of attribution.
With the universal tag of Rakuten, you can access the code that gives you the ability to conduct the marketing’s multiple services.
Why choose Rakuten Marketing?
Six reasons you should choose Rakuten Marketing:
- The organization is expanding to provide the best Omni experience.
- Awards say it all – performance marketing award, best attribution solution, digital player’s club power player, affiliated network, and much.
- Number 1 company in providing customer assistance.
- They are the leaders. Rakuten Marketing Growth is always relegating the industry. Its growth is continuing to beat the industries year after year.
- Online and offline, cross-channel inconsistency- The journey of the customers does not stop online. They have powerful tools to track customer experience.
- The company is backed by a leading Internet power player.
E-commerce benefits from affiliate marketplaces
Why should you choose affiliate marketing? Because:
- You do not need to buy or hold the stocks.
- You don’t have to deal with sales or customers.
- You don’t need to deal with refund and dispatch.
- You can easily run your affiliate marketing business from any corner of the world.
- With affiliate ads on your other websites, increase the traffic on your e-commerce site.
- Your overheads for hiring employees to manage marketing comes down.
- You don’t need to pay for Google Ads once your sales increase through affiliate marketing.
- Customers are more likely to find your products with your affiliate ads on other business networks/blogs.