How to Install CTX Feed Pro?>
It is always worth checking the latest PHP, WordPress, and WooCommerce by quickly accessing the
WooCommerce > Status page. Under the environment section, it will show you what your existing versions are. To install the latest CTX Feed Pro in your system, Your PHP, WordPress & WooCommerce versions should be as below:
- PHP version: 5.4 or greater
- WordPress Version: 3.6 or greater
- WooCommerce version: 2.4 or greater
- Go to My Account section into our site.
- Click on the Download Tab and then click on the Download link
There are 2 ways to upload and install the plugin.
Option 1: Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- Click on the Choose File button and select the downloaded plugin file from PC.
- Then click on the Install Now button.
- After activating the plugin, you will be redirected to License activation page. Here you need to add your API Key and set your Subscription Type. Read the documentation about CTX Feed Pro License Activation.
Option 2: cPanel/FTP or Others way
- Deactivate the CTX feed free version (If install)
- Extract the downloaded plugin zip file.
- Upload plugin folder to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu on WordPress
- After activating the plugin you will be redirect to License activation page. Here, you need to add your API Key and set your Subscription Type. Read the documentation about CTX Feed Pro License Activation.